which has been developing and manufacturing medical devices
Electromagnetic Stimulation Therapy
- A powerful, pulsed magnetic field passes through our body and cures all sorts of neural and musculoskeletal disorders.
- Electromagnetic stimulation can reach the bones which electrical stimulation cannot reach, allowing more effective stimulation reaching as deep as10cm.
- It can stimulate the central nervous system and peripheral nerves and, be used for curing a wide variety of neuropathic disorders and symptoms like pain, paralysis as well as urinary and genital disorders.
- As a non-invasive and non-contact method, the patient does not have to undress nor worry about tissue damage or infections.
Electromagnetic Stimulation Features
Performance features the world’s strongest output an electromagnetic stimulation device can offer. Experiences its smooth yet powerful stimulation.
Stability is used in various environment with different temperatures, humidity levels and electrical stability. You can use NEURO MS stably anywhere you are. We’ve developed and introduced the coil internal circulation cooling system into NEURO MS and maximized the coil cooling efficiency. Its cooling system allows the coils to maintain a constant temperature and the device to operate with maximum efficiency.
Economical has an impeccable design and structure and, a very low failure rate. Also, costs for the parts can be saved because NEURO MS does not have any expandable components.
Convenience Patients do not have to undress for their treatment and physicians can easily operate the device without a complicated training process.
Technology We currently own a patent for a pulse-variating power supply system which is a core technology required for an electromagnetic stimulation system and a cooling systems in Korea. (Patent Pending in the U.S.)
Areas where Electromagnetic Stimulation is Effective
Herniated nucleus pulposus (HNP), Herniated lumbar intervertebral disc(HLID), acute and chronic neck pain from sprain, backache, frozen shoulder, carpal tunnel syndrome, osteoarthritis(OA), ligament injuries, tendinitis, fracture, muscle pain
Treatment of Paralysis
Peripheral nerve injuries, stroke, blood circulation
Treatment of Urinary and Genital Disorders
Urinary incontinence, prostate infection, prostatism, sexual dysfunction
Fields Where Electromagnetic Stimulation is Used
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Pain Medicine
- Urology and Gynaecology